Posted 23rd Nov 2018

Ideal Bathrooms unveils Black Friday deals for 2018

By KBBDaily on 23rd November 2018 - 13:15pm
bathroom, ideal bathrooms, black friday, deal, offer, trade, customer, kbb, kbbdaily

Bathroom distributor Ideal Bathrooms has revealed its Black Friday deals for 2018, and has released a special Black Friday brochure for its customers.

The offers from the distributor cover “a variety of products” from brands including Grohe, Roca and Geberit, as well as the company’s private label Essential Bathrooms.

Ideal Bathrooms added that its Black Friday deals are running until the 30th November, and are available to order online 24/7 through its website.

“We are thrilled to have been able to offer these fantastic deals to our customers – they aren’t ones you want to miss out on,” said Ideal Bathrooms commercial director Danielle Lillis.

“Thanks to our four warehouses – which are based strategically across the UK in Milton Keynes, Hayes, Glasgow and Wakefield – we can deliver next day to 99% of mainland Britain, and we’re working on the remaining 1%.”

View Ideal Bathrooms’ Black Friday brochure:
issuu.com/idealbathrooms/docs/blackfriday2018


Related articles

Professional Focus: Blum UK’s Matthew Glanfield

Posted Saturday |

How can a retailer’s product selection deliver advantages to fitters, while ensuring customer satisfaction?

Revealed: The top unexpected repairs faced by new homeowners

Posted Friday |

A fifth of Brits had to fork out on average £8,000 for a new kitchen when moving into a new house

DeVol makes US debut with New York showroom opening

Posted Friday |

The new space in NoHo has four kitchen displays, brass taps, marble sinks and mottled copper worktops

Vogue (UK) makes two new appointments

Posted Friday |

Suraj Rullay, pictured left, and Rebecca Mills, right, have joined as technical designer and marketing assistant, respectively


in the spotlight

SPLIT from Salice – dividing to organise, in the most personal way

popular articles

Comedian Joe Lycett invites Birmingham Mayor to his kitchen extension opening

Joinery firm fined after two workers suffer finger amputations