#COVID19: Simon Acres Group and TT Training Academy offer checklist for mental wellbeing
The companies have worked together in the past to launch a ‘Wellness in the Workplace’ campaign
Simon Acres Group, a dedicated kbb and merchant service provider, has partnered with TT Training Academy to issue a checklist that encourages companies to support the mental wellbeing of their staff, as the Covid-19 crisis develops.
The two companies, which recently launched a ‘Wellness in the Workplace’ campaign have come together to offer advice, and have pledged to offer over the phone support to any business in need of further advice.
‘These are extraordinary times and we must all work together for the common good,’ says Principal Director at Simon Acres Group, Simon Acres.
Managing Director of TT Training Academy, Suzanne Skeete, added: ‘There is an even greater need to focus on our wellbeing, and that of our co-workers, as we all adjust to life under tighter restrictions.
‘We hope that our checklist can provide some help and lessen the feelings of isolation and stress that many will be experiencing.’
View the wellbeing checklist below:
Wellness checklistPersonal Wellness
• Support each other with practical advice whenever possible.
• Utilise help lines such as Samaritans and Mind.
• Always use reassurance with your team.
• Breathing techniques - take a few minutes to reflect.
Technology and business support
• Make the most of the available technology and schedule designated times for employees to Skype/Zoom/Facetime if working from home.
• Utilise all sources of government funding and support, share the application process in layman's terms.
• Tap into all available sources of business and HR advice, such as that the Kbsa offer via their group membership of Croner and BMF are providing regular daily updates to their members with fantastic links - use them.
• Keep a clear head and remember to prioritise.
• Business owners need to urgently consider delegating tasks and not be tempted in the current climate to do it all alone.
• Manage your workload - operate each day with primary and secondary objectives.