KBSA, a KBB trade industry association, has announced the winners of the 2019 Designer Awards at a recent networking dinner.
More related content:
- KBSA announces 2020 Conference, AGM and Awards Dinner dates
- KBSA offers new contract hire deals for members
- KBSA enhances Croner benefits with extra discounts for members
The awards, which were presented by Kevin Keegan OBE following the KBSA Conference, recognise the talent of independent kitchen and bathroom retailers in the UK, and were as follows:
• Kitchen Designer of the Year (up to £25K), sponsored by AEG: Aileen Thomson, Kitchens International
• Kitchen Designer of the Year (£25-£50K), sponsored by Blanco UK Ltd: Angus Mackintosh, Kitchens International
• Kitchen Designer of the Year (over £50K), sponsored by Neff: Dan Stronge, Jones Britain
• Bathroom Designer of the Year, sponsored by Airflow Developments: Hollie Kerr, EKCO
• Young Designer of the Year, sponsored by Franke UK Ltd: Adam Bomok, cu_cucine
Adam will receive an education grant of £1,500 and a cash prize of £500.
• Kitchen Concept Award, sponsored by Blum UK: Gary Gourlay, Kitchens International
• The Kbsa Supplier of the Year award sponsored by Clear Insurance Management Ltd and QANW: BSH Appliances Ltd
• The Kbsa Customer Service Award sponsored by Liebherr: Regal Kitchens
• Kbsa Designer of the Year sponsored by Fisher & Paykel Appliances: Dan Stronge, Jones Britain
Richard Hibbert, KBSA’s national chair commented on the awards, and said: “Congratulations to all of the shortlisted designers and the winners.
“The standards this year were extremely high, reflecting the outstanding talent amongst members that we can all be proud of.”