Pland Stainless, the stainless steel manufacturer, has developed an emergency hand wash unit in response to requests from UK construction businesses and builders merchants.
More related content:
- Amtico uses factory to help produce thousands of NHS face masks
- CDUK and five key fabricators supply hygienic Corian wash stations to NHS Nightingale hospitals
The units, which are designed to prevent the spread of COVID-19, have been designed in response to a recommendation from the Construction Leadership Council and other key trading bodies.
They are a budget product and perfect for short term site requirements, and will allow construction staff to wash their hands as they enter and leave a site.
– 850mm height, 550mm length, 450mm wide
– Manufactured in 304 grade stainless steel
– Folded and spot welded
– Supplied with waste and bottle trap
– Lever taps optional