The announcement comes following Wren’s launch of an extensive recruitment programme, which will see 600 Kitchen Sales Consultants employed over the next 12-months alone.
More related content:
- Wren Kitchens transforms former SCS retail unit due to ‘high consumer demand’
- Wren Kitchens wins at Yorkshire Post Excellence in Business Awards
- Wren opens 85th showroom and unveils first child safe kitchen
The company has suggested that employing people in these new retail roles will help to support the continual growth of the business, including the opening of 12 new showrooms across the UK this year and more next year.
Wren Kitchens is offering a number of retail positions, including:
• Kitchen Sales Consultants
• Showroom Advisors
• General/Assistant Managers
• Design Surveyors
• Compliance Officers
A Wren Kitchens spokesperson said: “Those who have faced losing their jobs at Premier Kitchens & Bedrooms have transferrable attributes that we’re looking for including first-class customer service and creative designer skills to help our customers’ dream kitchens come to life.
“Wren is home to some of the best designers in the UK and we’re looking for passionate, new recruits to join the Wren family to help shape our exciting journey and lead the way in the retail kitchen industry.”